The 12 metre telehandler range has been designed for maximum performance and safety for housebuilding and construction projects of three or more storeys.
Complete with hydraulic safety stabilisers and a lift capacity up to 3500 kgs, the 12 metre range is compact in construction and offers outstanding manoeuvrability complete with hydraulic self levelling stabilisers as standard, making them ideal for today’s congested sites.
Features & Benefits
- Hydraulic safety stabilisers complete with operational warning system.
- Spacious ROPS and FOPS cab with adjustable deluxe suspension seat.
- Low boom line for greater visibility and safety.
- Precise action joystick control for accuracy and speed when placing & loading.
- Eye level automatic progressive safe load indicator.
- Choice of 3 steering modes: 2 wd, 4 wd and crab
Originally designed with the housing developer in mind, the 12 metre telehandler is also suitable for low level construction projects, where safety is the key factor.