The 7 metre, 3000 kgs telehandler range is very compact and flexible and is an excellent choice for the highly productive site. With a comfortable reach capability of 7 metres, the JCB 530-70 and Manitou MT732 can easily be positioned away from buildings and scaffolding when off loading materials.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful engine and four wheel drive to tackle all weather terrain.
- Choice of 3 steering modes: 2 wd, 4 wd and crab.
- Eye level audio/visual safe load indicator.
- Excellent outer turn radius even in the tightest site space.
- Comfortable high visibility cab for safety on site.
Suitable for all types of projects large or small. Especially suited to housebuilding projects where manoeuvrability and all round performance is the key to high productivity.
|Overall Height(over Cab)||2.49m|
|Overall Length (to front carriage)||4.99m|
|Overall Width (over Tyres)||2.23m|
|Gross Engine Output||55kW|
|No. of Gears (fwd/rev)||4/4|
|Maximum Road Speed (km/h)||29km/h|
|Turning radius over tyres||3.7m|
|Lift & Load Performance|
|Maximum lift capacity to full height||2400kg|
|Maximum height with maximum capacity||6.1m|
|Maximum forward reach (with 1000kgs load)||3.7m|
|Maximum lift height||7m|
|Maximum forward reach||3.7m|
|Maximum lift capacity||3170kg|
|Manufacturers Specification Brochure|